What is cyber security? Cybersecurity is about protecting systems, networks, devices, and data from cyber attacks such as code injection, data leaks, and ransomware. The goal of cybersecurity is to protect computer networks (both local and public) from external threats What is cyber security?.
Comparison of cybersecurity, IT security, and information security
Although the term “cybersecurity” is often used interchangeably with the terms “information security” (ITSec) and “information security” (InfoSec), the difference lies in the areas of protection What is cyber security?.
- IT security: This is an umbrella term that includes physical security, information security, and cybersecurity. It is a broad concept that covers the physical and digital aspects of protecting infrastructure and information in an organization.
- Cyber security: The goal is to protect against cyber attacks. Vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, firewalls, and multi-factor authentication schemes all fall into the realm of cybersecurity.
- Information security: The focus is on protecting data and the information that is derived from it, both physical (for example, paper archives) and digital. It includes fraud prevention, backup, and employee policies to protect data and information.
- Physical Security: Includes access control to physical infrastructures such as server rooms or offices. Physical security measures include but are not limited to access cards, guards, and cameras What is cyber security?.
What is cyber security?
IT security covers all aspects of data and information protection. Depending on the primary goal, you can consider methods of reliable protection of data and information (information security) or direct protection of systems from known vectors of cyber attacks (cybersecurity). No IT security strategy is complete without the physical protection of the IT infrastructure from outside interference.
Since there is a lot of overlap between these concepts, the terminology is not as important as developing a holistic plan for protecting data and information throughout the organization.
Benefits of cybersecurity
Cyber Security Benefits: What is cyber security?
- Direct protection against network attacks
- Increase the confidence of customers and other stakeholders
- Increased assurance of business continuity and availability
- Prevention of unauthorized access to data and information
- Compliance with legal requirements for the protection of personal data (PII)
How Pure Storage delivers built-in cybersecurity
In the digital age, data must reside on physical storage solutions such as storage area networks (SANs) and network-attached storage devices (NAS). Therefore, a significant part of data protection is related to the cybersecurity tools built into the data storage infrastructure.
Pure Storage® all-flash arrays come with a range of built-in cybersecurity features designed to protect your data, including:
- End-to-end data protection (both on the fly and in-place) with
- Built-in ransomware protection
- Enterprise-grade encryption (FIPS 140-2 and AES-256) to streamline GDPR compliance
- Autonomous layered storage security
#hackers #hacking #hacker #cybersecurity #ethicalhacking #hack #kalilinux #linux #ethicalhacker #programming #infosec #technology #security #hackerman #pentesting #hacked #malware #cybercrime #cyberattack #coding #cyber #hackerspace #anonymous #python #informationsecurity #cybersecurityawareness
About Us! Welcome To Blackhat Pakistan Blackhat Pakistan is a Professional Educational Platform. Here we will provide you with only interesting content, which you will like very much. We’re dedicated to providing you the best of Educational, with a focus on dependability and Blackhat Hacking. We’re working to turn our passion for Educational into a booming online website. We hope you enjoy our Educational as much as we enjoy offering them to you. I will keep posting more important posts on my Website for all of you. Please give your support and love. Thanks For Visiting Our Site Have a nice day! What is cyber security?
What is ‘Hacking’
Definition: Hacking is an attempt to exploit a computer system or a private network inside a computer. Simply put, it is the unauthorized access to or control over computer network security systems for some illicit purpose.