• Blackhat Pakistan — Ethical Hacking, Hacking Tools & Cybersecurity Tutorials

Advance Carding Course Paid

Blackhatpakistan

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
267
Reaction score
200
Points
62
Website
blackhatpakistan.net
Points
467
USD
467
Advance Paid carding course by Blackhat Pakistan Feel free to join our telegram channel @grayhatempire

What is Carding?
Basics about Carding Risk and Security
All about Payment Gateways
How to make extrap easily?
Use of Checkers
How get CVV or CCN Charged CCs ?
How to find new site for carding?

How to crack SK Keys with Private Tool?
CVV Bypass New & Secret Method
How to hit inbuilt Stripe & Invoice using New Bypass Method
How to bypass CW on almost any gate?
How to hit Stripe Checkout with CVV Charged?
How to get Dump CCs for Free?
How to hit with scrape ccs


How to Hit Gift Cards?
How to Hit Play Store?
How to Hit almost any site?
How to buy ccs from CC shop?
How to kill ccs to get refund? How to cash out from CCs?


How to Book Any type of hotel
How to book uber using carding worldwide
How to Bypass Hotels using Cvv Bypass


Course Price 250$ Completely Ready Course Live Classes from 8 date

Lifetime Updates + Tools + Pre recorded Class + Private Group + Live Support + Bin Group

@Mister_Grayhat
 
  • Like
Reactions: sh4n3t, M0N3YH4CK3R, bhatti1 and 1 other person

hunterxd

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
0
USD
0
from where to get good cc includes in this course ?
 

Blackhatpakistan

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
267
Reaction score
200
Points
62
Website
blackhatpakistan.net
Points
467
USD
467
After purchasing the course you don't need to purchase cc it's come with tools and methods
 
  • Like
Reactions: hunterxd

88club

New member
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
0
USD
0
How To Buy The Course ? I am Ready to pay..
 

robixdeny21

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
0
USD
0
After purchasing the course you don't need to purchase cc it's come with tools and methods
Hi sir, I am your big fan😭😭 and I have seen your first course which you made in 2020 but I was not able to find your real account.😢😢 Today as soon as I found your account on the web, honestly sir, it felt like I have found my God.😭😭 Love you sir,❤️❤️❤️ I am your big fan. I want to buy your new 2025 carding course, please tell me sir how to buy it. I messaged you on telegram but it was not sent. Please help me sir.
 

Blackhatpakistan

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
267
Reaction score
200
Points
62
Website
blackhatpakistan.net
Points
467
USD
467
Hi sir, I am your big fan😭😭 and I have seen your first course which you made in 2020 but I was not able to find your real account.😢😢 Today as soon as I found your account on the web, honestly sir, it felt like I have found my God.😭😭 Love you sir,❤️❤️❤️ I am your big fan. I want to buy your new 2025 carding course, please tell me sir how to buy it. I messaged you on telegram but it was not sent. Please help me sir.
Thank you for your love and support msg me here on telegram : @mister_grayhat
if you are unable to message me then msg me on whatsapp : +447424776789
 
  • Like
Reactions: robixdeny21

abuhamza314

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
0
USD
0
Carding Course
Hello sir Mai na apko telegram pr msg keya hai but telegram work nahi karta JB bohat msg karta hai pr msg nahi jata .....ap moje Whatsapp num send karo Mai main ni course buy Karna hai
 

Cox12

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
35
USD
35
𝖨’𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖽 𝟣𝟢𝟣/𝟤𝟢𝟣 𝖣𝖴𝖬𝖯𝖲 ,𝖱𝖣𝖯 , 𝖢𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖲 ,𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖲 , 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫𝖹 & 𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖵𝖻𝗏 𝖣𝖤𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋


𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖦 .
𝖡𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖲 𝖯𝖠𝖸𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳.
𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 .
𝖦𝖨𝖥𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖲 .
𝖮𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖮 𝖯𝖠𝖸𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 .
𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖲 𝖢𝖢 💳 ( 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖠𝗉𝗉 , 𝖠𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗒 , 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 , 𝖦𝖯𝖺𝗒 , 𝖶𝖴 , 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗆 , 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗆𝗈 & 𝖹𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 ).



𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬 : @𝖢𝗈𝗑𝖾𝖻𝗍

 
Threads
933Threads
Messages
1,941Messages
Members
3,621Members
Latest member
timawuiLatest member
Top