• Blackhat Pakistan — Ethical Hacking, Hacking Tools & Cybersecurity Tutorials

I need a hacker to recover my lost Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, Captain Jack Recovery Got You.

Rebecca J. Fisher

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Points
12
USD
12
Hello my name is Rebecca J. Fisher - Art, Design and Sixth Form Lecturer.

I had lost a significant amount of Bitcoin to con artists and had little chance of getting it back before I found Captain Jack Recovery, a recognised hack expert. All I had lost was restored in just three days.

I have a lot of faith in this hack specialist and am filled with hope because I know that everything I've lost has been located.They were successful! To get in touch with them directly:

Realcaptainjack@usa.com via email; +49 15782317112 via WhatsApp

https://realcaptainjack.wixsite.com/crypto-recovery is the website; Telegram @realcaptainjack
41c8d3ec 7d50 4c23 9187 3f7f2d4ec1b3 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: angelmoyes and sophia21

sophia21

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Points
26
USD
26
Hire SAFEGUARD RECOVERY, a Bitcoin recovery specialist, to retrieve stolen or lost coins.

I invested $320,000 in Tether (USDT) on a fraudulent website after falling for a romantic scam. I felt completely helpless and in need of assistance after realizing I had been duped. I started looking for a hacker online and found SAFEGUARD RECOVERY. I had optimism because of his professionalism and knowledge. I'm happy to report that SAFEGUARD RECOVERY successfully recovered my stolen money after working relentlessly to do so! I am immensely appreciative of their help and heartily urge anyone in a comparable circumstance to use their services. I'm grateful

Email: safeguardbitcoin@consultant.com
WhatsApp: +44 7426 168300
Website: https://safeguardbitcoin.wixsite.com/safeguard-bitcoin--1
235208ca 5aeb 4d80 ae1e c8d4297e2cd5
 
  • Like
Reactions: angelmoyes

angelmoyes

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Points
19
USD
19
ALMIGHTY RECOVERY COIN IS THE LASTING SOLUTION TO ALL CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY

A team of expert hackers at Almighty Recovery Coin is always available to help you with any cyber issues.

We have been operating for a long time, and when it comes to cyber bullying, we are legitimate and supportive.


In less time than you could ever imagine, we can assist you in eliminating all of your online threats and bullies.

These are the areas in which we are experts:

➡️
Phone Hacks

➡️
Credit scores

➡️
Social media Hacks

➡️
Binary options

➡️
Binary Recovery/Cryptocurrency Recovery

➡️
Clear criminal records etc.


Because there are many scammers on online platforms, we are here to assist you fight them.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have fallen victim to a scam .

Email: almightyrecoverycoin@mail.com
website: almightyrecoveryco.wixsite.com/almighty-recovery-co
Whattsapp: +53 51 55 6969
WhatsApp Image 2026 02 05 at 30257 PM
 

Jacob Newton

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Points
32
USD
32
How to Recover Lost Funds, Usdt? Captain Jack Recovery is here to help.

With its wide service offerings, transparent pricing, and established track record, CAPTAIN JACK RECOVERY is the ideal partner for anybody trying to recover lost or stolen valuables. Clients who pick CAPTAIN JACK RECOVERY invest not just in their funds but also in their long-term financial security and comfort of mind. A trustworthy partner like CAPTAIN JACK RECOVERY is necessary for safe investing in a world when digital assets are more fragile.

Telegram: @realcaptainjack
Test: +49 1578 2317 112
Mail: realcaptainjack@usa.com
Website: https://realcaptainjack.wixsite.com/crypto-recovery
 

Attachments

  • live.jpg
    live.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Like
Reactions: stabellawatt68

JustinEmmas

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
3
USD
3
HOW TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE

I found out I was being cheated on last week. About a week before I found out the truth there were a lot of weird reflags. And what I mean by that is well he has always been picky with you can't see my phone or you can't see it right now, girls don't miss the red flags but I didn't want to admit he was cheating because we just got married and I was pregnant with twines but it got to a point when I looked up ways to see people's text messages and so I went on google and found this website reviews recommending this hacker HACKERTECHS and it was like a premium service that could let you read people's text message, track who they are calling what time this was happening, every 15 minutes it will record like one minute of sound, it will take pictures every 5 minutes and save it to your phone, it will track what website they are visiting, it will record the phone calls and voice messages and send them all to the application that you paid for. GMAIL : HACKERTECHS001@GMAIL.COM
 

JustinEmmas

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
3
USD
3
HOW TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE

I found out I was being cheated on last week. About a week before I found out the truth there were a lot of weird reflags. And what I mean by that is well he has always been picky with you can't see my phone or you can't see it right now, girls don't miss the red flags but I didn't want to admit he was cheating because we just got married and I was pregnant with twines but it got to a point when I looked up ways to see people's text messages and so I went on google and found this website reviews recommending this hacker HACKERTECHS and it was like a premium service that could let you read people's text message, track who they are calling what time this was happening, every 15 minutes it will record like one minute of sound, it will take pictures every 5 minutes and save it to your phone, it will track what website they are visiting, it will record the phone calls and voice messages and send them all to the application that you paid for. GMAIL : HACKERTECHS001@GMAIL.COM,
 

JustinEmmas

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
3
USD
3
HACKER FOR HIRE
HOW TO CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE

I found out I was being cheated on last week. About a week before I found out the truth there were a lot of weird reflags. And what I mean by that is well he has always been picky with you can't see my phone or you can't see it right now, girls don't miss the red flags but I didn't want to admit he was cheating because we just got married and I was pregnant with twines but it got to a point when I looked up ways to see people's text messages and so I went on google and found this website reviews recommending this hacker HACKERTECHS and it was like a premium service that could let you read people's text message, track who they are calling what time this was happening, every 15 minutes it will record like one minute of sound, it will take pictures every 5 minutes and save it to your phone, it will track what website they are visiting, it will record the phone calls and voice messages and send them all to the application that you paid for. GMAIL : HACKERTECHS001@GMAIL.COM
 

Cox12

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
35
USD
35
𝖨’𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖽 𝟣𝟢𝟣/𝟤𝟢𝟣 𝖣𝖴𝖬𝖯𝖲 ,𝖱𝖣𝖯 , 𝖢𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖲 ,𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖲 , 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫𝖹 & 𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖵𝖻𝗏 𝖣𝖤𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋


𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖦 .
𝖡𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖲 𝖯𝖠𝖸𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳.
𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 .
𝖦𝖨𝖥𝖳 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖲 .
𝖮𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖮 𝖯𝖠𝖸𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 .
𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖲 𝖢𝖢 💳 ( 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝖠𝗉𝗉 , 𝖠𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗒 , 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 , 𝖦𝖯𝖺𝗒 , 𝖶𝖴 , 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗆 , 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗆𝗈 & 𝖹𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 ).



𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬 : @𝖢𝗈𝗑𝖾𝖻𝗍

 

damianlatsis

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Points
6
USD
6
Losing cryptocurrency through scams, hacking, fraudulent investment platforms, unauthorized transactions, damaged hardware wallets, or lost wallet access can be devastating. With the continued growth of Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and other digital assets, crypto-related fraud has also become increasingly sophisticated.

At TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL (TFCR), we take an evidence-based approach to cryptocurrency recovery. Our process begins by reviewing the circumstances surrounding the loss and collecting relevant information, including wallet addresses, transaction hashes, exchange records, and other available evidence.

Our Approach

Our specialists analyze blockchain transactions and follow the movement of digital assets across addresses where possible. We may also review available digital evidence and identify appropriate steps for working with exchanges, financial institutions, or relevant authorities.

No upfront fee is required to begin an initial recovery assessment.

WhatsApp. +.1.5.6.1.7.2.6.3.6.9.7

Mail. Techyforcecyberretrieval@consultant.com

Telegram. +.1.5.6.1.7.2.6.3.6.9.7

TFCR states that it has recovered more than $900 million in cryptocurrency and assisted thousands of clients worldwide. These figures are company claims and should be independently verified before relying on them.

Most importantly, we believe clients deserve transparency. Blockchain transactions are generally irreversible, and no legitimate recovery service can guarantee that every lost asset will be recovered. However, blockchain records can sometimes provide valuable evidence for tracing the movement of funds.

If you have experienced a cryptocurrency loss, acting quickly, preserving evidence, and avoiding additional payments to suspected scammers can help protect your recovery options.

TECHY FORCE CYBER RETRIEVAL — focused on ethical, transparent, and evidence-based cryptocurrency recovery.
 
Threads
933Threads
Messages
1,940Messages
Members
3,620Members
Latest member
damianlatsisLatest member
Top